Project Status: Completed/Closed
Start time: 03/08/2020
End time: 30/07/2022
Gixter is a platform to find and book artists of all types and genres for your big day. Its musicians are from Denmark, Austria, Germany, Sweden, and Switzerland. Their customers can hire artists for their events or they can create events where artists can apply for jobs. Other features include concert creation, equipment hire, blog, etc.
PHP, Laravel, Vue, Nuxt, MySQL, Webpack, Vuex, MaterialUI, Figma
- Our first challenge was to deal with data optimization.
- The second challenge was to work with the search optimization
- Another challenge was to cope with the web page performance optimization
- For data optimization we solved it by implementing database indexing & physical summary table.
- A query optimization approach was used for search optimization.
- As part of our efforts to optimise web page performance, we introduced a better coding structure and pattern.
- Our first step was to gather the requirements for the project. We then split those requirements into the product backlogs, and we create tasks for those backlogs. Our next step was to plan the sprint, place the highest priority task in the first sprint, and plan the rest of the sprint in the same way.
- For task management, Confluence is used for documentation, Bitbucket is used for repository and version control, and Slack and Google Meet are used for communications.
- As an Agile company, we follow the agile principles and scrum methodology strictly when tackling this kind of project.
The result was beneficial for musicians, artists, and all customers
Project Manager, SEO Engineer, Software Developer