Startup tech team
We are specialists in helping start-up companies build their SaaS system – and as something completely unique, your developer will sit in a specialist team that works exclusively with SaaS startups. We provide everything related to the technical aspects, so you have the opportunity to focus on marketing, selling and growing your business.
This is a model we now have good experience with, where the payment is often a small monthly amount and shares in the company, which ensures that we deliver a system of the highest quality in both the short and long term.
Below we give an example of what it can end up with:
- 1 full-time (37 hours per week) full-stack developer.
- 1 part-time team manager (full-stack), approximately 5 hours per week.
- 1 part-time designer (UI+UX), approximately 5 hours per week.
- 1 part-time CTO (understands both tech and business), 5 hours weekly.
- Operation and hosting.
- Training you in the various IT tools you will need.
- All necessary software, IT tools and licenses for project management, communication, drawing up sketches, professional email addresses, file sharing, calendar, software testing etc.
- We work in different systems, so if you have a preference, we can support your needs.
- Most often, however, we find that startups appreciate following our recommendation of all the systems that work effectively together.
- A massive dedication – there is no room for anything else in your life for the next 3 years!
- Sketches of the entire system drawn in an online editor (we teach you how)
- Descriptions of the functionality the system must deliver
- Weekly troubleshooting and reporting of errors
- Content for website
- Support pages for the entire system – including video support
The various tools in the software package we provide:
- Project management in the tech team
- Project management in the company
- Communication tool for dialogue in the company
- Drive system with mail, calendar, tasks in the business, customer contact, word processor, spreadsheets, presentation and file sharing
- Screenshot tool for reporting errors and changes
- Version control of the code
- Sketch tool to sketch the system from
- Website with design tools
- Knowledge base system (supportcenter)
- E-learning system
- Automatic marketing platform (marketing planning and blog with automatic SoMe sharing)
- Professional newsletter
- Chat system for website and app – with desktop, mobile and iPad/tablet clients
- Ticket system for customer support (SLA-based)
- CRM and marketing automation tool
- ISO-certified Danish GDPR-approved hosting – redundant in several Danish hosting centers
- PPM tool for roadmapping, including HR tool for managing employees, holidays, shift planning etc.
- Many different plugins, modules, integrations and add-ons for the above systems that ensure collaboration across the systems and support your startup’s success.
Access to benefit agreements:
- Access to the SMS gateway with a price per SMS significantly below the market price.
The process generally proceeds as follows:
- You send a business plan and other material for use in our assessment of the project. In particular, when the sales process starts and how it should proceed is very important to our assessment.
- If we are interested in a collaboration, we send a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) which both parties sign.
- We hold meetings to get to know each other and negotiate the distribution of shares, payment or a combination of shares and payment.
- If this has not already been done, you describe the entire system’s functionality and make sketches in a sketching program.
- We develop a prototype to ensure that the task is understood correctly.
- We develop the system.
- The system is tested with selected test persons and then with test customers.
- Sales start – while we develop further on version 2 according to the scrum model.