Last updated: (20.09.2022)
Who we are
Tikweb is a full-service software development company with 60+ experts building innovative software for industry leaders. We represent 11 different nationalities at our offices in Europe, Asia and Africa.
Started in 2016, Tikweb has been offering the best in class software solutions for offshore software development, software outsourcing, offshore outsourcing, custom application development, website design and web application development services to clients worldwide with a 99% of customer retention rate.
We are a blend of strategists, creatives, big personalities, analysts, developers and abstract thinkers. Our strong Tikweb culture is based on a common drive to deliver the absolute best rated IT-solutions to our customers.
Why do we collect information about you?
We gather your personal data in full compliance with the GDPR, and other data privacy legislation acts and utilise it solely for the purposes of operating more efficiently and providing the best possible client-oriented services. We can analyse and use your personal data for various marketing purposes: to find out what products you are interested in or looking for at the moment, while improving our services by delivering extra features and content. Generally, we use the personal data we collect from you for the following reasons:
- To respond to the requests that you send through the “Contact Us”; form or through an interactive chat on the website
- To personalise and customise content and information that we send to our clients and partners, thus helping you quickly find software, services or information you require
- To monitor the trends, usage and multiple activities related to our services
- To build a fruitful mutual business collaboration between you and Tikweb
- To promote our products and services by sending you relevant marketing content: promotional materials, business news, books, invitations to our events and other information in case we acquired your permission
- To understand how our site works and how it is used in order to enhance its features, maintain its proper functionality and improve your user experience
- To conduct various marketing analyses in order to understand our audiences and to improve our operations and services
- To optimise our recruiting strategies and use the data of job applicants in order to form a job offer
- To help us effectively troubleshoot any issues that you might experience with our products and services
We can also utilise technologies known as “web beacons” and “embedded script” to acquire information about your interactions with the site in order to analyse what content on the website is more effective
Please note: except for specific data required by law, your decision to provide any information to us is voluntary.
We will never use your personal data to send you advertising and promotional messages from third parties. We will not use your personal data for the purposes incompatible with the goals of which you have been informed above unless it is required by law, or it is in your own vital interest (e.g. in case of a medical emergency) to do so.
Please also keep in mind that you may withdraw your consent to receiving marketing materials and information from us at any time by leaving us a note at our email email@example.com or by clicking the unsubscribe button under any email received from us.
If you have agreed to our terms for using your personal data for marketing and analytical goals, you may always object to our processing activities and request Tikweb to completely erase that data from our systems by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also note that if you withdraw your consent for direct marketing by clicking the unsubscribe button, we will not delete the rest of your data automatically. But you may request us to do so by sending us an email to the address above.
Data retention time
We store your personal data for as long as we need it to perform marketing analyses or as long as we run a mutual business collaboration with you. We will delete or anonymize such data when it is no longer needed, or there is no legal basis to process it.
In case we didn’t start any kind of collaboration, we will keep your data for some limited period only to conduct marketing research, as well as to contact your company later as our potential partner.
Please also note that you can always request us to completely delete your personal data as described in the “Why do we collect information about you” section.
What kind of information do we gather?
We collect and utilise only your basic personal data when you use our site. We can also gather and use some open-source information, such as addresses to social networking sites.
You may be asked for, as appropriate, the following types of personal data:
- Your first name and last name
- Your date of birth
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Information about the company you work at
- The location of your company
- Your job title
- Information about your location at country and city level: state, province, ZIP/postal code, city
- Information on how you use our site, like whether you downloaded our marketing materials or filled out the “Contact Us” form, as well as information about visited web pages and their URL addresses
- Information about your device and browser: IP address, operating system version, device type, browser type, system and performance information
- Information about what website has referred you to us
- Your LinkedIn profile or other social networks addresses
- Other personal data that you share with us in the “Contact Us” form
How do we collect your personal data?
We can either gather information by ourselves or utilise various tracking technologies, advertising networks and search engines.
Foremost, we collect your personal data from the following sources:
- The “Contact Us” form or interactive chats located on the site
- Your Tikweb blog subscription profile
- We can collect information from email or open sources and put it into our CRM in case you contacted us directly by email or your social network profile
- We can also gather your personal data during business calls or meetings
Disclosure of your personal data
We do not sell or rent our users’ data to others. However, we may share your personal data with our trusted partners, as well as with service providers who perform services on our behalf in case you have given us your permission.
Tikweb will only disclose personal information to perform the marketing goals mentioned above and will take all required steps to safeguard your personal data. We guarantee a high-assurance level of personal data protection by entering into stringent confidentiality agreements with the third parties.
Please keep in mind that this website may be hosted outside your country, so when necessary, personal information may be transferred from one country to another, as well as your personal information may be stored on a server hosted outside your current location. In such a case, we are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal data by taking all the necessary security procedures.
- If required to do so by law
- To comply with legal proceedings
- In the event of an emergency, such as physical injury to a person
- To protect the rights, property or personal safety of Tikweb and its employees
- To protect the personal safety of users or the public
Your user rights
- The right to request information on how your personal data is collected, processed and utilized
- The right to request access to the data that we acquire
- The right to request the erasure of the information, which means removing all data related to a user
- The right to withdraw consent to the processing of marketing data at any time
- The right to object to our operations related to your personal information
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data
- The right to data portability, which means the possibility to export your personal data to the digital format
- The right to rectification, which means you can command us to correct your personal information in case such information is inaccurate or outdated
- The right to appeal to the supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the rules of the GDPR
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this site and sharing your contact details with Tikweb Services OU, you signify your acceptance of this Policy. The site is available only to individuals who are at least 16 years old. By using this website, you agree that you’re at least 16 years old. If you do not agree to this Policy, please do not use our website.